As an illustrator you need to understand the human body – but having looked at and understood nature, you must develop an ability to look away and capture the balance between what you’ve seen and what you imagine.
What you need to do:
Select one the designers below:
- Make a post of 300 words discussing the quote by Blake.
- Source min 6 images related to the post.
- Acknowledge the sources of info at the end of the post.
- Tick the Categories & Tags Category “Illustration” before publishing
- Prepare a short (2-3 min) presentation about your post
- Note the post is due on the 29th of March 2017, presentation is due next session
- Post min two comments (100+ words) on this posts from min two students from your group
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZ-4TGvSODM Christoph Niemann
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=monVUQXz45s Yuko Shimizu
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXAjkLUv7dY Maurice Sendak
https://vimeo.com/116239014 Rilla Alexander
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEH_TnCpBxU Jeremy Fish
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SC61UVWIzg Gary Taxali